Serc 8mg Tablets
1. With an aim to become a leading entity in this field, we are engaged in offering top-notch grade SERC 8MG TABLETS
2. Backed with immense knowledge in this field, we are engaged in offering superior grade SERC 8MG TABLETS in moisture proof packaging options.
- Name of the medicinal product
- Qualitative and quantitative composition. Each tablet contains 8 mg betahistine dihydrochloride equivalent to 5.21 mg betahistine. For the full list of excipients, see section 6.1.
- Pharmaceutical form. A round, flat, white to almost white tablet. Serc-8 is imprinted '256' on one face of the tablet.
- Clinical particulars. Vertigo, tinnitus and hearing loss associated with M©nire's syndrome. Adults (including the elderly): initially two tablets three times daily taken preferably with meals.